* Above price is net as non-commissionable for you and
* Above fares are subject to change without prior notice
1. Small child under the age of 4 is charge-free, (without seat)
2. Child of age 4 ~ 12 is charged with about 50% of adult fare
3. NORMAL PASS: normal ticket usable for adult and child
4. SAVER PASS: tourist party of 2 to 5 people may use under
the same schedule
5. YOUTH PASS: juveniles of age 13 to 25 and youths with
International Student Identification Card may use this pass
o Voucher must be exchanged for Korea Rail Pass before travel.
You can exchange voucher for Korea Rail Pass at main stations
or every station office in Korea
o Validity of e-voucher : within 180days from the date of payment.
o Refund has to be made within 90days from the date of payment
And then, you will receive the rest except 25% of penalty and
o No refund will be given for the cancellation to be made after
90days from issue.
*** Guidance on how to use KR PASS ***
- Print out KR PASS VOUCHER attached to email here, not VELTRA voucher.
- Present the printed VOUCHER to the railway station clerk with your passport. (for identifing the same person on the passport and the Voucher)
- Inform the clerk of your train schedule so he or she will hand the KR pass ticket and train ticket to you. In case of no seat available, you may not be able to take the train you want to do.
- KR pass is valid for up to six months from the issued date in the voucher.
- All train schedules including KTX are fixed one month in advance, so you can check the valid schedules from a month before. (Ex: the schedule of Aug. 15 can be available from Jul. 15).
- Please confirm the train schedule on the www.korail.com
- When booking of KTX or train tickets, print out and present your desired time and section to the clerk of the station then he or she can redeem it for tickets easily.